- Connect your Ring camera with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- With a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately), record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos.
- When mounted at 9 feet off the ground, with the motion detector parallel to the ground, the motion sensor is optimized to detect human sized objects at up to 30 feet
- Requires hardwired installation to weatherproof electrical boxes
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision and Live View. Includes built-in ultra-bright floodlights and a siren
Release Date: 28-05-2017
Details: Protect your home with the world’s only motion-activated security camera with built-in floodlights, a siren alarm and two-way audio, so you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from anywhere. With object and facial detection, floodlight cam has the most advanced motion sensors in home security. Its 270° field-of-view will let you detect motion around corners and monitor all your blind spots. Floodlight cam easily replaces existing wired floodlights and connects to standard junction boxes. With the app, you can flash the lights, sound the alarm and zoom-in to focus on your most important areas. Floodlight cam sends instant alerts to your smartphone, tablet or pc whenever it detects motion. And from the free Ring app, you can protect your property and monitor your home from anywhere.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 7.1 inches